Wednesday 8 July 2015

Prom 2015

A couple of days ago I had my sixth form leavers prom which was such a great night. The venue where it was held was Horwood House, The building and gardens were beautiful and looked great for when we all had our professional photos taken.
  Myself, my friends and my boyfriend all stayed over night which was good fun as we were all able to drink and get ready together.
The dress I wore was a long navy fitted dress with a slit up the leg and straps which crossed at the back, unfortunately I did't get many pictures of the dress itself but I will add a few pictures in and add the link to the dress.
I decided to do all my hair and makeup myself and I am quite particular with how I want them to look so I will add the links bellow to all the makeup that I wore and some close up pictures. 

Primer - Laura Mercier oil free primer
Foundation - Nars sheer glow
Concealer - Maybelline fit me concealer
Contour - Benefit hola bronzer
Blusher - Sleek rose gold blush
Highlighter - No7 instant radiance highlighter
Eyebrows - Anastasia dip brow pomade
Eyeshadow - Urban Decay naked 2 palette
Eyeliner - NYC liquid eyeliner pearlised black
Eyelashes - Red cherry 747s
Mascara - Maybelline lash sensation mascara
Lipstick - Bobbi Brown Bikini Pink





2 comments:

  1. Loved the make up. I think we both had the same prom dress, missguided? Hope you had a fab night.

    Olivia // My Clueless Mind

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you, yeah i think it is although it looked much better on you hehe x

      Delete