Thursday 5 March 2015

February Favourites


I have been trying lots of new products in February some of which have really impressed me, others not so much. I have found 7 products which I am very fond of and will be using a lot more in the future.


The first product is a skincare product and is the St Ives apricot gentle scrub. This product is an apricot scented exfoliator and I have found this really good for my skin to help with any breakouts.


The next product is a fragrance and it is the Ted Baker Dolly perfume which smells absolutely amazing, by far my favourite scent at the moment. The only down side is that they only come in 10ml bottles, perfect for your handbag but doesn't last very long as an everyday perfume. 


I have had this next product for quite a while but only recently started using again. It is the Kat Von D lock n load setting spray which just makes your make up last so long. 



 This is quite an old product which everyone talks about already but I was a bit late on the bandwagon. This is the Duo eyelash adhesive in clear white. Whenever I wore false eyelashes I just tended to use the mini glues in the pack but when I was recommended this I was amazed how different it was and how long it made the eye lashes last and it didn't irritate my skin at all.


Recently I have loved trying out new mascara and I had seen so many people starting to feature this product in their youtube videos so I thought I would give it a go. It is the Maybelline Lash Sensation mascara and it makes your eye lashes so thick and full without them looking clumpy at all.


Every time I go into TK Maxx I can't help but look in the makeup and toiletries section where you can sometimes find some really good products at very reasonable prices like this Illamasqua nail polish for only £3.99 and is the shade Velocity. I'm not usually very keen on purple nail polishes but this is such a nice wearable purple suitable for everyday wear. 


The final product which has stood out to me in February is the MUA undress your skin highlighter which again a lot of people have mentioned but I have been loving highlighters lately so I couldn't really help myself especially when I saw the price (£3). It is so pigmented and shimmery, looks absolutely beautiful on the tops of the cheek bone. 

2 comments:

  1. I'm surprised you had a good experience with the DUO lash glue. I had a terrible experience I never purchased them again

    https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/manisha-anwari-13523315

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? oh no thats not great! I really like it, much prefer it to any other eye lash glue x

      Delete