Sunday 21 December 2014

Christmas party outfit!

It's that time of year again, overloaded with Christmas shopping and preparation? Well here's my Christmas party outfit for anyone struggling with ideas and inspiration over the Christmas party season.
For my Christmas work party I wore this really simple missguided black skater dress with bardot style sleeves giving it a bit of subtle detail. I partnered this dress with a gorgeous pair of beige peep-toe heels from newlook with two ankle straps for added support and comfort. The bag I am using here is a beige over-sized clutch from missguided which paired well with the heels as well as it being practical. To finish this outfit I wore a beige spiked statement necklace from primark which just completed my final Christmas party look.

Bracelet - Pandora
Watch - Michael Kors
Rings - Pandora







Laura x