Thursday 19 February 2015

Olivia Palermo outfits 2015


New York fashion week 2015 has recently taken place and the celebrity style that stood out to me the most was Olivia Palermo's. She just manages to looking stunning in everything she wears.

In this post I will be showing you some of Olivia Palermo's outfits that she wore during the New York fashion week, I will also tag cheaper alternatives to the items that she is wearing.

The first outfit that she wore that stood out to me was this Carolina Herrera floral print dress layered over a black high neck top paired with a some long Louboutin boots.
Cheaper alternatives
Dress - Debenhams 
Top - New Look
Boots - Clarks

The next outfit that Olivia Palermo wore during New York fashion week that I liked was this grey fur Dennis Basso coat with black Milly wide leg trousers.
Cheaper alternatives
Coat - New Look
Trousers - Next

The final outfit the was worn by Olivia Palermo that stood out to me was this outfit including a Diane Von Furstenberg coat with a role neck jumper from Gerard Darel. 
Cheaper alternatives
Coat - misspap.co.uk
Jumper - topshop