Wednesday 17 June 2015

Where I've been!

As some may of noticed, I have been absent from the whole blogging world for a couple of months.

The main reason for this being I had A levels which took up a lot of my time and I've had a lot of revision/coursework to do, but I am now back blogging ( on my new macbook:) ).

So since my last blog post I have passed my driving test which was exciting so I am now driving around in my little KA. I have also left 6th form and got myself an apprenticeship as an events assistant which I am so pleased about and looking forward to started next month. The final thing is that it was my 18th birthday a couple of days ago which is where I got my macbook from:).

I thought I would just write this quick post letting you know I am now getting back into blogging and why I haven't been blogging recently. I will now attach a couple of pictures from different things I've been up to the last couple of month to finish of this post.













No comments:

Post a Comment