Tuesday 10 March 2015

MAC Cinderella review


As you may know, last week MAC released a Cinderella limited edition line of makeup in the UK online (in-stores next week). I have been looking forward to the release of this collection for so long as I am so obsessed with everything Disney and the line just looked absolutely beautiful, So as soon as I got an email informing me of the release I went online to buy myself a few goodies. Unfortunately the lipstick I originally wanted was already sold out after 20 minutes but I managed to get my hands on another lipstick and face powder.



Firstly the packaging which the collection came in is as beautiful as the product itself. The packaging is in light blue with gold detailing which is such a lovely combination of colours for this range.


I managed to get my hands on the beautiful Iridescent face powder in the shade Coupe D'Chic which is something I had been eying up ever since I saw pictures of the collection. This is a really pretty and delicate pink powder perfect for a subtle blush to the cheeks or can be used over the top of another blusher to add a gorgeous sparkle to the cheeks.


The other product I brought from the collection is a lipstick called Free as a Butterfly. Sadly this isn't the original lipstick which I wanted to buy but I thought I would buy it and see what it was like in person. This is a shimmery nude lipstick which is more on the brown side than the pink side which I am still a bit unsure about as it looks almost gold. When I swatched this product it was very very sheer and had very little colour to it so if you are looking for a nude lipstick but also adds a slight touch of colour then I wouldn't recommend this as it just leaves a sheer sparkle to the lips.


No comments:

Post a Comment