Monday 26 January 2015

Favourite eye shadow palletes


I have loved experimenting with different eye shadow looks recently and these are what I have found to be my go to palettes.

I haven't had the Urban Decay Naked 2 palette for very long but ever since I have had it I've just constantly found myself reaching for it. All the colours in this palette are so wearable and lovely, this palette has all the colours you need to create the perfect smokey eye. I love how pigmented all of the colours are and how easy they are to blend.
My next favourite palette which I am a big fan of is the 17 Glam Rock eye shadow palette. This is my go to palette for when I am going for a darker evening look. The colours in this are just great for creating a vampy eye look. All these colours have a slight shimmer to them but nothing to glittery and over-powering.

The final eye shadow palette which I have been loving lately is the Ellen Tracy eye shadow quad. This pallet is mainly for creating a brown smokey eye as it has 3 different shades of brown and one light shade. All the colours in this palette are so pigmented.