Thursday 22 January 2015

Makeup brush review

I've seen so many people trying the U-Spicy makeup brushes lately and I have only heard good things about them so I thought I would try them out.
There are so many different makeup brush brands around now, so its hard to know where to start and whether they are worth the money as a lot of them are very expensive. The thing which first caught my eye was the price of them.... £16.99 on Amazon (RRP £35.99), A lot of makeup brushes these days are up to 3 times that price for just one brush.
  This set of brushes comes with 5 face brushes and 5 eye brushes. These brushes are available in a wide range of different colours but I decided to go for the white and gold one just because I liked the look of them.





The brushes are really nicely presented in a a purple box with a ribbon tied around it, the brushes that come in this set are a flat brush, tapered brush, flat angled brush, angled brush, round brush, precision flat brush, precision tapered brush, precision flat angled brush, precision angled brush and a precision round brush. 



So far I really love all the face brushes in this set,  they apply my makeup so seamlessly and beautifully, I have now found myself in love with applying my foundation with a brush again instead of a beauty blender. As for the eye brushes, i'm not blown away by them but there not at all bad for the price.  Overall I really recommend these brushes to anyone that is looking for a new set of reasonably priced makeup brushes, you can't get much better than these for the price you pay.