Friday 9 January 2015

Everyday makeup routine

This is my everyday makeup routine for when I go to sixth form or when i'm not doing anything particularly special.

Base
To start with I use my beauty blender to apply The body shop all-in-one BB cream in shade 00 all over my face to even out my skin tone and give me a light bit of coverage. After this I conceal under my eyes and over any blemishes with the Rimmel wake me up concealer in the shade ivroy. Once I have applied my concealer I then use a face brush to apply MAC studio fix powder in shade NW10 all over my face.

Cheeks/Contour
I contour my cheeks with the contour shade in the sleek contour kit in light with a contour brush to add a bit of definition to my face, following this I lightly brushed all the colours in the Estee Lauder Michael Kors pure colour blush on the apples of my cheek with a blusher brush. To highlight my face I use the Maybelline dream touch lumi concealer in the shade ivory under my eyes and across the top of my cheeks and over the top of this I apply MAC in for a treat to emphasise the highlighted area

Eyes/eyebrows
I use the Estee Lauder intense kajal eyeliner in the shade blackened black in the corner of my top and bottom lashes and really smudge it out with a blending brush. For my eyelashes I use eye lash curler to curl them followed by two layers of the Max Factor false lash effect mascara in black to give really full looking lashes. For my eye brows I use the soap and glory archery brow tint in shade love is blonde to outline my eyebrows and fill them in using the powder in the benefit brow zings pallet in shade light, To finish of my eyebrows I use the Maybelline brow drama in deep blonde to give them a long lasting finished look.

Lips
Before I start applying my makeup I moisturised my lips with the eos lip balm in the scent summer fruits. After I applied all my makeup I lined my lips with the No7 lip liner in nude and filled them in the the Bobbi brown lipstick in Pink Peony.