Friday 16 January 2015

2014 Favourites

I know its a lot later than when others have posted their 2014 favorites but I have only just had the chance to come round to write it. I have just selected around 12 of my favorite products which I have loved throughout 2014.

Johnsons face care wipes
I used to just pick up any face wipes which I came across or that were on special offer but 2014 I have just loved the Johnsons face care makeup be gone wipes. They are so cleansing and removes all your makeup (even waterproof mascara) so quickly and easily.

Formula X drying spray
I am one of those people that can't stand waiting for nail polish to dry so when I found this product in sephora I was super excited. All you do is spray one layer on your nails after you've painted them and the nail polish will be dry within 2 minutes its great!

Charles Worthington sleek & smooth serum
My hair goes so frizzy and brittle once I have washed and blow dryed it so I decided to try out different hair serums to try and help add some moisture into my hair. Since I have been using this product it has left my hair completely frizz free and gives an amazing glossy finish through my hair.

MAC studio fix fluid
I have been looking for a good coverage foundation for such a long time and I have finally found one which is suitable for my skin with a vast range of colors. It blends into my skin so effortlessly and last such a long time which is great for a night out or even if you just want your makeup to stay for the whole day.

Bobbi Brown lipstick - Pink Peony 
I've always been a MAC lipstick lover but lots of people had told me how nice the formulation of the Bobbi brown lipsticks are so I thought I would give them a go. This has been my everyday go to shade the past few months, it lasts so long and is so wearable.

St Morez fake tan
This is such a lovely fake tan to apply, providing you with a lovely natural tan which lasts up to a week.  I used to hate mousse fake tans but since using this one I have loved them, it allows you to see exactly where you are applying it doesn't leave any streaks.

Malin+Goetz lip moisturizer
I always struggle with dry lips no matter what season it is but this lip moisturizer has helped me so much the past few months and feels so moisturizing when you apply it. You only need a very small amount and lasts such a long time.

Toni & Guy mousse
As I have such long and heavy hair it really weighs my hair down making it very flat once I have dried it, so this hair mousse has helped add so much more volume into the roots of my hair.

Soap and Glory scrub of your life
I have been a very big fan of exfoliators in 2014 and this body exfoliator leaves your skin feeling so smooth and smells absolutely amazing, it has the typical soap and glory scent to it which I personally love.

No7 soft and soothed face cleanser
I hate putting anything to harsh onto my skin so when I found this product I was just so amazed at how nice  and delicate it felt on your skin but also left my skin feeling so clean and refreshed.

Benefit hoola bronzer
In 2014 I became a huge fan of bronzing and contouring and this bronzer has just been the perfect shade for my skin to give me a nice glow over my makeup without making me look to orange.

Body Shop BB cream
On a day to day basis I really don't like wearing foundation as it feel so heavy on my skin and a lot of foundations just tend to look cakey on my skin but this product has just been a lovely alternative giving me a light bit of coverage and some added color.